Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm Back! (Part IV)

Andres Graduates!


This day would turn out to be a very busy but memorable day!  We started off the morning going to the school and setting up Andres' senior table.  As I was setting up his table, I was reliving memories from Andres' early years until this day.  I couldn't believe our last child was graduating.  As I was setting up, my parents were out buying the food for the reception we were going to have that night. 





We then met all my family for lunch at Rosa's Cafe before we left for the airport to get our oldest son Danny, which was flying in from Kentucky for the graduation.



Starting from the left:  Andres, Nathan, my husband, Jesse, Julie, Lauren, David, Elyssa, Gabriella, Jared, my dad, my mom, me and Meagan.


We take advantage of every moment of our time together.  It's not often we can have a family reunion.  As our children get older it gets a little bit harder and harder because of their ministries and schedules.  So after we got Danny from the airport we headed to a park near by and took family pictures.  We had so much fun!

The Dominguez Reunion

Dad & Mom with my family

Dad & Mom with my brother and his family

Dad & Mom with our daughter and her family

Grandparents, grandchildren & great-grandchild

Grand & great granddaughters

Grandsons




Behind the scenes


 I got bit by ants.....  :(








After we took our pictures we rushed back to the house/hotel to get ready for the big night, Andres' graduation. 

On our way







It was a blessing that my husband was asked to preach Andres' graduation.






Announcing the recipient of the 2012 Pastor's Award, Andres Ortiz
Andres receiving the Pastor's Award!


CONGRATULATIONS ANDRES!










Everything went so well that night!  Of course we were so proud of our son! 

My husband and I have worked so hard to put our 4 children in a christian school.  It has taken a lot of financial sacrifice and giving up things.  I must say  it was well worth the sacrifice.  A christian school is not perfect and sometimes they still need to have backbone to stand up for what is right with other peers whether the school is an open school or not.  But it is far better than a public school.  I thank the Lord for providing the money for their christian education. 

We love you Andres!  We look forward to greater things that are instore for you in your future!  :) 


Now my wall is complete! :)




























2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful family pictures! I'm so glad to see that you are finding rare moments to get everyone together for those picture treasures!

    Congratulations on Andres' graduation. It is encouraging to see how you and your husband have reared all 4 of your children for the Lord. That is our goal too! To rear all 4 of our children to serve the Lord... our three boys and a girl too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicidades a Andrés por su triunfo en la escuela sabiendo que es uno de los muchos que el Señor le tiene reservado. Bendiciones de parte de la familia Valverde Arias desde Costa Rica.

    ReplyDelete