Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Is Here!

I love spring!  Well, I like every season!  :)  I'm so glad I live in an area that I get to enjoy all four seasons.  I remember when we lived in Puerto Rico.  My first Christmas there was so hot and sunny!  I didn't have a Christmas that year!  Well at least it didn't seem like Christmas.
I was thinking of some of the things I am looking forward to in the next few weeks as spring is starting and thought I'd share them with you.  Maybe you share the same likes.
  • The cool breeze through my windows.
  • My garden that will come to life again.
  • The crisp mornings.
  • Being able to grill again.
  • A comfortable walk in the evening.
  • Seeing kites fly in the park.
  • Going for an evening ride with the windows rolled down.
  • The smell of cleaners as I begin to do a spring cleaning in my house.
  • The sound of birds singing.
  • Having more daylight.
  • Seeing the trees and flowers bloom.
  • Seeing GREEN.
  • Flower scented candles burning.
  • Switching in spring decorations on my dining room table and throughout the house and garden.
  • Going to a Ranger's baseball game.
  • Wearing summer outfits.
  • The rain.
  • The smell of fresh cut grass.
  • Eating home grown tomatoes.
God has given us so many things to enjoy!  What are some of your favorite things about spring?  Leave me a comment and share them with me!  :)

Have a great and enjoyable spring!






2 comments:

  1. I love more daylight after a dark winter and the newness of spring all around. It gives a definite boost to the spirit and a sense of optimism. I love to visit my favorite ocean spots after a winter's absence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermana imagino cuanto se debe disfrutar ese cambio de estacion pero acá en Costa Rica solo tenemos dos estaciones , la seca y la lluviosa. Ahorita mismo estamos en la estación seca y lo que disfruto es ver las flores porque en la epoca seca hay más flores pero muy poco verde , aunque en relidad siempre contamos con el canto de las aves, flores mariposas que disfruto montones. De la lluviosa amo escuchar el canto del Yiguirro pidiendo lluvia ( eso decian los abuelos), y el olor a tierra mojada es delicioso. Ya sea 4 estaciones o 2 como acá estamos agradecidos por disfrutar cada una en su momento. Dios me la bendiga y me alegra leerle . ya le extrañaba.
    Le amo mucho y deseo Dios le bendiga siempre.
    Hermana Maureen desde Costa Rica .
    Con gozo, Su voluntad , mi deseo.

    ReplyDelete