Tuesday, October 16, 2012

It's a Tea Party!

I had my yearly girls activity on Saturday, September 15th.  This year the theme was "It's a Tea Party!"  All the girls were able to bring one guest, their favorite doll!  The room was decorated with hanging lanterns, bright colored tableclothes with candles, flowers, confetti and colorsheets and crayons for the girls to color while waiting for everyone to arrive.  This year we had 17 girls in attendance.  This is only for girls 4-11 years old.  We had a great time! 
My activity consisted of:
     Our meal: finger sandwiches, chips/cheetos, crackers/cheese, ham/cheese roll ups and fruit kabobs.
     Games & Prizes
     Craft: We made fans on a stick in the shape of a tea pot and they decorated it.
     Teaching:  I gave a 15 minute talk on how the girls should always act like a lady.  No matter how young they are they need to know how to sit, dress, talk, act and be respectful to their authority like little ladies.  I involved them a lot in the teaching by asking questions and asking for examples.  They give me more their attention when I do that then just being the only one talking.  They listened and took part very well!
     Dessert:  Cupcakes with strawberries on top.
     Give a ways:  A small canvas bag full of fun things.  Candy, pencils, play jewlery, stickers, suckers in the shape of a tea pot and a thank you note from me.  Plus they got to take home their cups which were plastic tea cups with a straw.  (Forgot to get a picture of the canvas bags.)  :(
 
This is my time to get to spend with the girls and have a good time!  Normally we just have time for a quick hello because of Sundays and Wednesdays being so busy so this creates a time where we can relax and have a fun time together. 
    




 





 Miss Noelia
Miss Noelia & Miss Belinda
 Carolyn Juarez
 Camila Ramirez
 Deanna Daniel
 Emily Flores
 JoAnna Olivo
Brithney Flores
 Abigail Ramirez
 Anahi Campos
 Gemita Orozco
 Abigail Arevalo
 Yamilet Cervantes
 Ariana Daniel
 Leslie Morin
 Iris Barajas
Alondra Estrada
 
 Jazmin Moreno
Miriam Moreno
 









 
 



 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Everything looked so beautiful! decorations, the girls, helpers, and yourself too! You did a wonderful job hna,(like usual). And also Becky is besides me right now and she says "look at all my frieds mom! I wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at your pictures and thinking how much my Brianna (age 5) would have enjoyed a special day like this! You did such a beautiful job with all of the details. I also enjoyed seeing Karisa's daughters since I have been praying for her and, of course, I always love seeing little Carolyn - my Brianna's little buddy! :-)

    ReplyDelete