Wednesday, October 3, 2012

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!

Kelly & Karisa Daniel
 

Bro. Kelly and his wife Karisa are members of our church.  Bro. Kelly is an assistant to my husband and both he and Karisa are very much involved in our church. 
For the past 2 months Karisa has been ill with what seemed to be flu like symptoms and progressed to pneumonia.  She had been seeing the doctor and taking her medication but would not get better. 
She was admitted into the hospital last week where they ran many tests and yesterday they were given the results.  Karisa was diagosed with Acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Needless to say I am asking you to please pray for Karisa!  Today they placed the port in her neck to prepare things for her chemotherapy treatments which they will begin this Thursday.  She will be hospitalized for 3 weeks where they will do, as of right now, 9 rounds of chemo.
I am asking that you please pray for a miracle that God will heal her of this disease.  Also, please pray for her husband and their 4 small children.  (Ages 5-9)  Our church is doing all we can to properly take care of their needs as well as praying.  They have had family come in from out of town to help with the children so that Bro. Kelly can be by his wife's side.
I have been to the hospital everyday to see her and I see nothing but a sweet spirit and peace that God is in control of the situation.  Bro. Kelly & Karisa have been nothing but a reflection of great faith!
As you can imagine there will be many medical expenses and they do not have medical insurance.  Our church is setting up a fund for them to help them as much as we can.  If the Lord puts it in your heart to help we would greatly appreciate it! 
Thank you so much for your prayers!

"The Karisa Daniel Health Fund"
c/o Iglesia Bautista Fundamental
P.O. Box 294108
Lewisville, TX  75029

*Please make your check to:  Iglesia Bautista Fundamental or/ I.B.F.
*You may also send cards to this address.

3 comments:

  1. We are praying for Karisa and have been since we received the e-mails from her husband. I will be sure to send a card from our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praying for their sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I mentioned to you before, me and my family are praying for her and the whole family. She has the same exact type of Leukemia my daughter just to have, and I know God can heal her just as he did with my precious child. We have seen this and many others miracles from God. All we need to do is to trust in Him!

    ReplyDelete