Saturday, November 17, 2012

Greensboro, NC

The week of October 22nd - 26th my husband and I went to Greensboro, NC.  I love going to NC this time of the year!  Since fall comes late for us in Texas I can enjoy it in North Carolina!  :)
My husband preached a Monday through Wednesday conference for Pastor Albert Lopez, pastor of Iglesia Bautista Puerta Abierta.  The emphesis was on the Holy Spirit.  On Tuesday & Wednesday they scheduled classes to be taught.  I got to teach the ladies both days on "Woman, the Holy Spirit of the home" and "Christmas, 365 days of the year".  They had a great turn out in the day sessions and in the evening services.  The whole conference was a great blessing to us as well.  They have wonderful people that love the Lord!
On Thursday and Friday, the pastor and his family took my husband and I to Gatlinburg, TN!  Needless to say, we loved it!  It was such a beautiful drive and beautiful scenery everywhere you looked!  What a treat!  Friday of that week being my husband's birthday was the main reason for this mini-get a way.  He had a great time!  :)  Thank you Lopez Family!  :)

NIGHT SERVICES


Special music

 
 
We sold a lot of preaching cd's and music cd's.
 

 


 
 
Gatlinburg, TN
 









They have a gift shop called "Three bears gift shop" and they actually have three real bears where you can see them and feed them. 

"The Incredible Christmas Place"
It has rooms and rooms of Christmas decorations!  :)


 
Yummy fudge!  :)
 

We had a wonderful time!



No comments:

Post a Comment