Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy 23rd Birthday Elyssa!

Today is our daughter's 23rd birthday!  My how time has flown!  It seems like just yesterday that she was born!  Ever since she has been in our lives she has brought nothing but joy!  She has always obeyed and honored us.  Now she is preparing to have her own daughter.  Gabriella is due to come into our lifes on August 1st.  I've been told that being a grandparent is like having your children again except that you can send them home and not have to stay up all hours of the night!  That sounds nice since my children had their nights and days mixed up!
Elyssa, mija, I love you and I'm sooooo proud of you!  You have become a beautiful young lady, wife and now soon to be mommy! :)  I know that you will do a great job!  Always keep the Lord in the center of all your child rearing!

Love you,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment