Saturday, April 16, 2011

"Reflecting Christ With Our Lifes"

We had our second missionary circle meeting of the year last night.  The theme was "Reflecting Christ With Our Lifes".  We decorated the room with different kinds of mirrors.  I gave a devotion on how important it is to always keep ourselves right so that we reflect Christ with our lifes.  The way we do that is to always keep ourselves in God's Word.  If not, the devil will get to us through our minds, our hearts and then it becomes an action.  After my devotion we divided into our circles and read missionary letters and prayed for them.  I am so thankful for all my ladies.  They are so dedicated and faithful in praying and supporting our missionaries.  I Love You Ladies! :)








Last but not least little people waiting for their mommies!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment