Tuesday, April 12, 2011

K.C. HERE WE COME!

After weeks of planning and long hours of work to prepare for our Family Conference, we needed a break!  All of our people worked hard but being a Pastor's wife, mother and keeping up with my normal duties at the same time was a job!  So Monday morning, April 4th  we loaded up our vehicle and headed to my home town of K.C. KS!  We love going there!  It's our place of rest!  Plus my mom and dad are there! :)  Andres was on spring break that week so we were there from Monday to Saturday.
While there we visited an Amish Village in MO.  I really enjoy visiting them.  They are very friendly people and the children are so respectful. 

The Amish Village



An Amish School

Amish children playing
 

 My birthday was last Sunday and while in KS my husband took me to the Hyatt Regency and treated me to a delicious dinner at the top of the crown.  It is a restaurant that pivits around.  The walls to the outside are all windows so you can see the city as it goes around.  It was beautiful.  What a sweet and wonderful husband I have! 

At the Hyatt Regency Hotel.


Daytime view from the restaurant.
 


Evening view from the restaurant.


Celebrating my 29th birthday!  Lol!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment