Saturday, August 13, 2011

Gabriella's first deputation trip!

Yesterday Jared, Elyssa and Gabriella left for their first family deputation trip.  It was a 9 hour trip all the way down to south Texas.  They will be in two churches tomorrow, one pastored by Pastor Roy Velez and the other pastored by Pastor Noe Mendoza.
I ask that you please pray for them as they travel and begin raising support.



Are we there yet?

Wake me up when we get there!

This is better than staring out the back window moving backwards!

2 comments:

  1. Precious, precious, precious! I've been loving the pictures of your sweet Gabriella... she is just beautiful... just like her Mommy and Grandma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mrs. Ortiz! This is Grace Cape! How are you! I was sooo excited to find your blog! Your pictures are sooo sweet and I bet you are having a blast with lil Gabriella! She is absolutely adorable! Well I just wanted to say, Hey real quick! Also I wanted to tell you that I have a blog if you ever would like to see! It's called "Pictures by Grace." ;o) I hope you are doing good and hope to hear from you soon!!! *GRACiE

    ReplyDelete