Friday, August 12, 2011

A visit with "Gabriella"....and Jared and Elyssa.

This past Monday my husband and I were really missing Gabriella.  It had been only a week from the time we last saw her.  My husband was ready to drop everything and go to Seagoville to see her.  Well Monday was "Honey/Mom Do Day" and I was not about to lose that very rare occasion!  So, with a little persuation we planned to go Thursday night after work.  Elyssa cooked us a nice lasagna dinner!  We had such a great time chatting and laughing with Jared and Elyssa....and of course time with Gabriella!  I got to feed her, burp her, kiss her, change her, rock her, get her ready for bed and put her to sleep!  Oh and I let my husband hold her for a few minutes!  LOL!  Just Kidding!  He had his turn also, except for changing her diaper.  :( 
Gabriella sleeping on my lap.
   

1 comment:

  1. That is so precious, Hermana. What a beautiful baby! I am so proud of the work you all have done with your family. Time will fly by sadly and then I will be in your shoes. I will do my best to be the man I need to be for my two precious girls. I want to experience what you are experiencing with your beautiful grandbaby. I am so glad God has allowed me to know your family. You are an inspiration to Karisa and me. We love you very much and our hearts are filled with joy for all of you. Thank you for sharing the blessings with all of us in the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete