Monday, July 9, 2012

A day with my Sunday school girls!

Every year around this time my Sunday school class and I have a class activity!  We usually go out to eat after church and spend the afternoon walking around in a nearby shopping center.  We have a good time eating, laughing and just catching up on things.  It's hard sometimes at church because of the things I have to do, so I look forward to this time with them. 
I think it is so important to have class activities.  It is a good time to bond with your class other than church time.  I remember when I was a little girl, I had one teacher that would have class activities.  It meant a lot to me. The time she took to do that for us was special!
I love my teen girls!   

Red Robin Restaurant
(Don't look at our plates!)
Left to right:  Ariana, myself, Lilia, Guadalupe, Sarahi, Karen & Christina. 
(Not pictured:Adriana,Cathy, Krystalynn & Tonya)

No comments:

Post a Comment