Monday, August 13, 2012

Youth Conference in Tenaha, TX

A couple of weeks ago we took our teenagers to Tenaha, TX for a youth conference.  The theme this year was "Whom shall I send?"  We had a really great time!  Filled with Bible games, singing, game competitions, special music and of course the preaching.  There were at least 15 different churches represented this year.  It just amazes me how a church in a small town of 1,060 people can hold such a large conference and have a great crowd.
My husband was one of the guest preachers and I must say God did use him!  I love to hear my husband preach!  Even though I have heard him use the same jokes, illustrations and examples throughout the years, I still laugh or cry.  He is my favorite preacher! :)
There were many teens and some adults that surrendered to full-time christian service in that conference.  Praise the Lord!

Game competitions
Special music
Special music from the rondalla
My favorite preacher!

Those that surrendered to full-time christian service



No comments:

Post a Comment