Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy 1 year Anniversary Jared and Elyssa!

When I compare my evening tonight from a year ago tonight...WOW! What a difference!  We started off the day with me driving Elyssa and her maid of honor and 6 bridesmaids to a near by nail salon for them to all get their nails done.  We invaded the place with laughter, taking pictures and just having a good time with many of them being childhood friends.  After that we went back to our house where a "team of ladies" were waiting for the girls to get their hair and make up done.  I have to say it was nice watching the girls have a good time together as they once did but now many of them live apart from one other.
My husband and I could not be more pleased with the wedding and all the dear loved ones and friends that attended.  All the hours spent planning, looking for deals in the internet and shopping for modest dresses (which by the way was a huge job) created sweet memories with my daughter!  We have no regrets as my husband walked our daughter down the aisle and gave her to Jared! 
After the wedding, pictures, reception, our send off to the newlyweds and the clean up, my husband and I had a lonely drive home.  It was a lonely but satisfying feeling knowing we did all to raise our daughter in the ways of the Lord!
Jared and Elyssa, I love you both dearly and you have made us proud!  May God continue to bless you both as you begin another year of life together and now with a "little one".

 
Jared & Elyssa Zapata
(...and Gabriella!) :)






Sharing pictures of their special day last year!











And they lived happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment