Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy 32nd Anniversary to Pastor & Mrs. Salazar and Montecito Baptist Church!

We arrived in Ontario, CA Saturday where my husband would be preaching this weekend!  Our son Andres and I got to accompany my husband this time!  Yay! :) 
Saturday night my husband preached at their worker's banquet there at the church.  That was a blessing to see each one stand and give detail of what area they worked in and how many years they have been in this church!  Then Sunday morning we were picked up at 8:45 a.m. and my husband preached for the english church, taught S.S. in spanish to the adults, preached in the main service and then preached for the night service.  It was a great day!  What a blessing it was to be able to visit Montecito Baptist Church.  They have a great work here and it is obvious that Lord has really blessed this church.  I know alot of sacrifice, tears, work, and prayers have been put into this work by Pastor and Mrs. Salazar.  After getting married 32 years ago they went on their honeymoon and returned to California to start the church.  They are a great blessing to me!  It's trips like these that are an encouragment to me to keep going and to give it all I've got for the Lord!
Congratulations Pastor & Mrs. Salazar and Montecito Baptist Church!  May God give you many more years as you continue to win more souls for the Lord!

English preaching service.

The choir

Sunday morning service


Pastor & Mrs. Salazar

The church celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment