Monday, July 11, 2011

Mini Vacationing in California!

Since we were already in California, we decided to take a few extra days as a family and do some sight-seeing and take some time to relax.  Today we went to Los Angeles to the Museum of the Holocaust.  What an impression it left on me and my family!  To know all the things that those people went through and for those that lived through it all the years of horrible memories they will carry till the day they die. 
After that we went driving around and did some sight seeing and ended up on a street called "Olvera Street".  They have all kinds of souveniers, hand made leather things and typical things you would buy in Mexico. 
We had a good time making memories with our son Andres.  Making good memories is such an important thing we can give our children.  Now that they are getting older we have our times of remineising and it makes me so thankful that the times it was difficult to create a memory I went out of my way anyway to do so!

Andres & I at the Holocaust Museum

Andres & dad

Enjoying the scenery in L.A.

Olvera Street

Enjoying the evening view from our hotel room.
I love the mountains! 

No comments:

Post a Comment