Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 7th Anniversary to my Pastor/Husband!

Yesterday completed 7 years that my husband became the pastor of Iglesia Bautista Fundamental. 
It honestly seems like we haven't been here that long.  At the time our children were 10, 12, 14 & 16 yrs. old.  So much has changed and happened not only with our family but with the church.  We almost have an empty nest!  Our youngest, Andres will be a senior in high school this fall, Danny and David are in college and our oldest, Elyssa will be having our grandbaby in about a month.  The Lord has blessed this church tremendously!  It has definetly grown, we have more s.s. classes, 2 jr. churches and have added more ministries and staff.
I am very grateful that the Lord put us here in this church!  I love my teen girls and ladies in the church so much and would do anything to help them!  They are all very special to me!  I am very thankful that they are very loving and supportive to my husband, myself and our children. 
As a gift to their pastor the church collected an offering to buy a new lap top, which he desperately needs!  They also presented me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers.  There was a meal after church and and an anniversary cake which we all enjoyed!
Thank you Iglesia Bautista Fundamental for 7 wonderful years!  We love you with all our hearts! 




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on 7 years... the number of perfection! I am so happy to hear the way your church spoiled you... you all deserve it, and I know they are happy to have you as their leaders. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete