Tuesday, November 15, 2011

CANTON

Every year I take my ladies that are in the missionary circles on an activity to a place called Canton.  It is a shoppers haven!  We leave the church at 8:00 a.m. and return around 6:00 p.m.  They sell anything and everything you can imagine.  Crafts, clothing, bags, purses, hair accessories, decorations for the home, perfume, candles, turkey legs, corny dogs, cheeseburgers, lg baked potatoes, funnel cakes, and many more things.
Not all the ladies were able to go for one reason or another but we still had a great time!  It was nice to get away for the day and have some sister/sister time with some of the ladies from church.
Here are a few pictures.  I have to say, I didn't get the best pictures on this trip.  I was to busy shopping and having a good time.  But here's an idea of how our day was.  Hope you can visit someday.

Canton 2011

And we're off!!!!!


Many of the shops have this type of look to them.

"How do you like my hat?"

Bubble boat rides


Mini-bungy jump

Pony rides

Ummmmmm!  Funnel cake!

Look at all our bargins!




Ready to go home!

1 comment:

  1. I love Canton!!!! I have many great memories of spendng time (and goofing off) with Elyssa there!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete