Monday, November 14, 2011

A day with our grandbaby!

When we went to Mount Airy, NC my husband and I bought matching Andy Griffith t-shirts.  Well, as soon as I turned into the next aisle there it was.... the same t-shirt in a baby's size.  So naturally I had to buy it! 
Well about a week and a half ago we went to Seagoville and picked up Gabriella and spent the day with her and of course wore our matching shirts.  We had so much fun with her!


Picking her up at her house.


We took her to IHOP! Lol! 

Our waitress thought Gabriella was our baby!  I don't know if she was wanting a big tip for giving such a compliment or she was thinking "Abraham and Sarah".  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We are in love!!!!


I'm having fun!


Uncle Andres is feeding me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment