Thursday, February 16, 2012

Go Patriots!

All 4 of our children played sports in school.  Our daughter played volleyball and the 3 boys played basketball.  I loved watching them play and cheering for them.  Yes, I'm one of those moms in the bleachers cheering for her kids with a loud voice.  :) 
Well, last week completed those memories.  It was the last game that I would see my children play sports in school.  Our last child Andres is a senior and his season came to an end.
We had a great time this year going to the games and cheering him on.  His sister and her family came into town a few times to see him play, as well as my parents from Kansas came in for a few days for a few games.  My in-laws also came to a game.  :)  Great memories being made! 
I look forward to new memories that will take the place of these because when it comes to family, memories should always be made.


Andres' personal cheerleader!






1 comment: