Monday, February 13, 2012

New Beginnings!

Last Friday we started another year of our missionary circle meetings!  The theme was "New Beginnings".  So far 36 ladies have joined which usually will grow to a larger group within the month.  I so much enjoy the meetings because of the service we can give to our missionaries but also it is a time I can enjoy with my church ladies.  We have a great time! 
This month as we do every February, we pick new groups.  And as we do in every meeting I have announcements, have a teaching and end the evening with a giant vegetarian burrito.  Hey!  Don't knock it till you try it!  It's really good!  (Wheat tortilla, brown rice, black beans, lettuce, tomato, guacamole, salsa & sour cream.) 
At the beginning of the year, we usually have new years resolutions.  I spoke on New Beginnings in the meeting with the idea of encouraging the ladies to get a good start on the new year.  Whether it was to work on being a better wife, better mother, better soulwinner or better Christian the encouragement was given. 
I think we all have room for improvement!  If not, we would be perfect! 
I would just like to encourage you, my readers to have a new beginning in at least one area in your life.


















1 comment: