Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FIESTA!

Once a year I have an activity for the little girls in our church ages 4-11.  This is so I can spend time with them and get to know them.  I pick a theme and I have a teaching time, games, prizes, crafts, food and lots of fun!  They are also encouraged to dress according to the theme. 
Last Saturday afternoon was our activity.  The theme this year was FIESTA!  There were 17 girls in attendance and we had sooooo much fun!  Every girl went home with a small pinata, bag of candy & prizes and a full tummy!  Those little girls can eat!  LOL!
This is a good way for me to get to know the younger girls in our church so when they become teenagers I already have a way to their hearts. 
I hope you enjoy the pictures!  They really did a great job in dressing up!

Emily Flores
Deanna Daniel
Carolyn Juarez

Rebeca Guzman

Camila Ramirez
Myriam Moreno

Ariana Daniel

Yamilet Cervantes

Abigail Arevalo

Brittney Flores

Gemita Orozco

Maria Torres

Anani Campos

Jazmin Moreno

Leslie Morin

Andrea Garcia

Myself, Maria Jose (my helper) and the girls.


Eating time!

Miss Noelia & Miss Belinda







Game time!
























Craft time!



 
Cupcakes!  Yum Yum!
























No comments:

Post a Comment