Thursday, September 1, 2011

Saying good-bye!

One of the hardest things in the ministry is saying good-bye to good young people that love the Lord and are leaving because God has called them somewhere to serve or are going to go to Bible College.
Sunday night, August 21st was a very tearful night!  It was the last service for three of our young ladies in our church.  Ruth Rios has left for Lancaster, CA.  She will be attending West Coast Baptist College to study Bible.  Brenda Ruiz left for Lexington, KY  to attend  Commonwealth Baptist College.  And Cinthya Vargas Salazar has left with her husband to Mexico to serve in her husbands' home church.  Cinthya attended and graduated from Fires of Evangelism Bible Institute in Elgin, IL.
What a great feeling it is to know that my husband and I have had a small part in their lives! 
I love you girls and will miss you dearly!  I am so excited for you as you live the next phase of your lives.  I'll be praying for you and if you ever need anything, I'm only a phone call away!  :)

Ruth & I
(We normally don't match our clothes.  We are in the same singing group.) :)

Brenda and I

Cinthya and I

No comments:

Post a Comment