Monday, October 10, 2011

2011 Men's Retreat

For four years now, my husband has held a men's retreat at our church.  This past Thursday through Saturday was the retreat.  We bring in a guest preacher and along with my husband they teach different classes.  We have classes for married and single young men. 
I have never sat in the teachings, of course, but I hear it has been a great blessing to many of the men.  They leave feeling spiritually refreshed! 
This year my husband invited Pastor Albert Lopez from North Carolina.  Pastor Lopez and my husband have known each other since they were teenagers in Puerto Rico.  Pastor Lopez is also a graduate of Hyles-Anderson College.

The registration line
Here the men receive a notebook, pen and tag with their name and is also their meal ticket for the four meals we provide.




Pastor Albert Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment