Saturday, October 8, 2011

Harvest of Souls!

Last Sunday our church began its Fall Campaign, "Harvest of Souls".  Every fall campaign the emphasis is on soul winning.  We have competition every week on who can win the most souls and the winner  receives a $25.00 gift card for either Pizza Hut, Starbucks, K & G Clothing Store or Bath & Body Works.  We have different places to choose from each year.  Last week Mrs. Karisa Daniel won 23 souls to the Lord in one week and chose the Starbucks gift card! :)
Dr. & Mrs. Evans were with us from Crown Point, IN.  Dr. Evans is President Emeritus of Hyles-Anderson College.  (He was president of HAC when my husband and I were in college.)  He did a great job preaching in the morning and evening services and of course I had a great time spending time with Mrs. Evans talking and laughing!  They both are such a blessing to my husband and I!
Also with us on Sunday was the Sloan Family, missionaries to Mexico.  Bro. Tom Sloan played the guitar as the children sang.  They did a great job! 
The Lord blessed our first week of the campaign with salvations and baptisms and an attendance of 320.
The Sloan Family singing.


Dr. Evans preaching and my husband translating.

Dr. & Mrs. Evans with my husband & I.

No comments:

Post a Comment