Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy 93rd Birthday Mrs. Earlyne Stephens!

Yesterday, October 23rd was the 93rd birthday of Mrs. Earlyne Stephens.  Mrs. Stephens is sister to Dr. Jack Hyles, now in Heaven. 
Jared, Elyssa and Gabriella were in a church giving their missions presentation and Mrs. Stephens was there.  What a wonderful surprise to Elyssa when she saw Mrs. Stephens!  Elyssa immediately texted me and told me who she saw.  I told her to please get a picture with her, which she already had in mind to do. 
While attending Hyles-Anderson College, Mrs. Stephens was one of my teachers teaching Church Finances and Bookeeping.  She is one of the sweetest and gracious ladies I know.

1 comment:

  1. This was such a neat post! And, October 23rd is MY birthday too... Wonder if I'll live to be 93 too?! ;-)

    ReplyDelete