Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy 10th Anniversary!

My brother Jesse Dominguez, III is the pastor of Desert View Baptist Church in Marana, AZ.  Ten years ago he and his wife Julie and at the time 2 children, Meagan and Nathan moved from California where my brother was on staff at Montecito Baptist Church under Pastor Ezequiel Salazar.  He moved to Arizona to start this church from nothing!  I am so proud of my brother and his family!  They have been so consistent and have perservered when so many would have quit.  Alot has happened in these past 10 years that have not only made them strong but godly people that truely love the Lord! 
Their guest preacher was Pastor Darrell Cox from North Carolina and our parents Pastor & Mrs. Jesse Dominguez also were there.  Dad lead the singing and also sang a special and the mayor of Marana, AZ went and gave words of congratulations.  They had 105 in attendance with 8 salvations and 4 baptisms.

Congratulations Jesse, Julie and kids!  I love you all very much and I'm so proud of you!!!!  You have done a great job!  Thank you for being an example to me!  I think very highly of you all!

Pastor Jesse Dominguez, III

Our dad singing a solo.

Pastor Cox preaching.

The congregation

My brother baptizing.

Pastor & Mrs. Jesse Dominguez, III greeting the people.

Reception after church.

Lauren (who was born in AZ) with grandma!

Nathan and grandpa on the way home from church.

Meagan, Nathan, Lauren, Julie & Jesse Dominguez

Having lunch with Pastor Cox and his wife.
(My mom & Julie made enchiladas, tacos, rice and beans!) Yum! 

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN ON A JOB WELL DONE!  MAY THE LORD BLESS YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR MINISTRY!
I LOVE YOU BROTHER! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment