Wednesday, May 25, 2011

HAC Alumni for 25 years!

25 years ago this past Monday, my husband and I graduated from Hyles-Anderson College.  What a priviledge it was to learn under the ministry of the late Dr. Jack Hyles and many wonderful staff members. 
When I went to college in the fall of 1982 I didn't know anything about Fundamentalism!  Boy what a shocker!  As a matter of fact I took my jeans and pants thinking I could wear them when not in class.  Little by little I learned what the Bible says about many things and I grew tremendously as a Christian.  I am very thankful for the prayers of my parents and the love and patience of the authority I had in college. 
There are so many teachers that influenced me but to name a few would be Mrs. Marlene Evans & Mrs. JoJo Moffitt.  I am so grateful that I went.  I honestly believe that I wouldn't be serving the Lord today.  Most important I wouldn't have met my husband which we graduated the same night!
Graduation night, May 1986

No comments:

Post a Comment