Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day Sunday!

We had a wonderful day today in church with an attendance of 349.  We had close to 80 mothers present.  A gift was given to each mom to show appreciation for the love and care that they give to their famlies. 
It was also the last day of the campaign ending with several salvations and baptisms.  Andres, my youngest son had one convert that got baptized.  He brought 13 visitors to church throughout the 4 week campaign. 
I ended up with 10 girls in my class today!  I really enjoy teaching them.  I have the 15 through 18 year old girls.
I hope your Sunday went good as well!

Andres' convert getting baptized

My Sunday school class


***GO MAVS!!!!!  :)  (I couldn't help but put that in since we won the 4th straight game in this round of the playoffs against the LA Lakers today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment