Friday, May 27, 2011

San Luis Potosi, Mexico

This morning my husband and I left for DFW to catch a plane to San Luis Potosi, Mexico.  My husband will be teaching Sunday School to the adults and preach to the teens on Sunday morning for Pastor Luis Ramos.  He will also be preaching the graduation for his Bible Institute.  Please pray with me that the Lord uses my husband!
San Luis Potosi had a unique way of greeting me to their city when on the way to the hotel what I thought was a car wreck up a head was actually a raid by the Federal Police in the middle of the highway.  As we drove by I expected to see a car wreck but instead I saw about 15 policemen with MACHINE GUNS surrounding the car!  (Mom, don't read this part.)  I guess since I don't often see that in Texas I was a little startled by the whole scenario.  We finally got to our hotel and settled in then went to the hotel restaurant and had a nice early dinner. 
Tomorrow we will have the morning and afternoon free and will be going out to the plaza to do some shopping!  I've got to get my "Gabriella" a few things... and our children! :)
More news to come tomorrow!

The plane we flew in.

No comments:

Post a Comment