Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers' Day!

I want to wish all the mothers who read my blog a Happy Mothers' Day!  I hope that you have a great day and enjoy being with your families!  I was just thinking today that next years mothers day will probably be the last mothers day with at least one of my children with me.  At least for a while.  Andres will be going to college a year from this fall.  I definetly will miss them not being around but I know that in the future there will be some years that one of them may be in town.  I'm just thankful that they are serving the Lord and are in God's will! 
Enjoy your children while they are still at home!  Time goes by fast!!!!
I want to especially wish my mom a wonderful Mothers Day!  I love you mom and thank God for you!  I hope you have a wonderful day!  I hope you liked your gift!  :)
May God bless you all! 

1 comment:

  1. Felicidades a todas las hermana , acá en Costa Rica se celebra hasta agosto 15 pero recibo igualmente ese hermoso saludo. Me gozo con ustedes por la asistencia tan hermosa.
    Soy fans número 1 de su blog hermana Roberta.
    Pues a disfrutar a los niños entonces mientras están en casa....

    ReplyDelete