Friday, May 13, 2011

Speaking in Kansas City!

This past Tuesday night I had the priviledge of speaking in the mother and daughter banquet in Kansas City.  My mom was in charge of the banquet planning with the help of the ladies in the church and did a great job!  It was an extra blessing because my mom was able to get the invitation to a few of my childhood friends and aunts.  It was great spending time with them all and reminiscing over old times! 
The theme this year was "...but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised."  They had the banquet area decorated with flowers and plants and the tables with lited lanterns and birds on the top.  The auditorium where the program took place was decorated in different stages of an daughters life from a toddler to highschool graduation.
My Uncle Frank catered the banquet.  He is a great chef!!!  He travels all over the world and the United States doing cooking shows. 
Below are a few pictures that I took to share with you.  I wish I could have gotten more but I wasn't able to.



My uncle Frank and aunt Terry Dominguez

My uncle Frank, aunt Martha, aunt Becky, my dad, aunt Gloria and aunt Debbie.
(They are 6 of 15 children to my grandma and grandpa Dominguez)

Two of my childhood friends.
Rebecca (Rincon) Leistico, Armandina (Garza) Cannon and myself.

My wonderful mom, Angie Dominguez and me.

The best hotel in K.C.! 
(My home from 6th grade till I left for college)

No comments:

Post a Comment